Disney provided the information below.
New Fantasyland at Orlando's Walt Disney World Resort is now open. It’s the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom Park history – New Fantasyland is laid out fairy tale-style amid waterfalls, grottoes, arched bridges, forests and circus big tops.
The new land consists of the Enchanted Forest and Storybook Circus areas. Walt Disney Imagineers brought to life beloved Disney stories and magical places, putting guests in the middle of Disney classics and new favorites – and making memories to last a lifetime. Here are a few of thenew enchanted areas now open in New Fantasyland:
• Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid, a major, all-new attraction that allows you to travel with Ariel and her friends through their exciting adventures above and below the waves – all against a musical backdrop of songs from the classic film.
• Enchanted Tales with Belle begins in Maurice’s workshop, where a magical mirror is the doorway to a captivating new kind of storytelling experience: You’re transported to the Beast’s library to meet Belle and Lumiere, and share in a lively, interactive, re-telling of the “tale as old as time.”
• The castle of the Beast is home to the Be Our Guest Restaurant, which features a lavish dining experience in the elegant ballroom, gallery and mysterious “West Wing” of the castle. This magnificent facility will offer “great food fast” service by day and full table service dining in the evening.
• The brand new Storybook Circus, featuring not one but two circling carousels of airborne pachyderms on Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
• The classic Barnstormer got a bright new look as well, featuring Goofy as The Great Goofini. It’s a twisting, turning roller coaster “flight” high above the circus fun.
• In Princess Fairytale Hall, Aurora, Cinderella and other Disney princesses, such as Tiana and Rapunzel, will greet guests in their new home later in 2013.